Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spring has sprung?

Not really...but I can dream! Actually it has been a rather mild winter so far, with the high reaching 60 today. Even with the higher temps, we've had a low key month. I have been entertained with brooksie's ever increasing vocabulary and Coles amazing ability to read simple books. One of the highlights of my month is that Cole has finally decided to master nighttime potty training! It has taken a while but what a glorious triumph now that we are there! There have been so many blogtastic moments this month, I am saddened that I have been too lazy to write about them. On the same note, it has been a very somber, reflective month. One that for some reason leaves me very thankful for my family, my friends and for the life that I have. Nothing bad has happened to me per say, just things around me...joepa's passing, a friend of a friend's hubby dying from cancer, nanny having yet another heart procedure, learning that life can be unfair even to people we love so much. Why do bad things happen to good people?

No comments: