Monday, June 11, 2012

Pre-Summer

The spring has slipped by us which means that summer is upon us! There are 4 days of school left. I can't believe Cole is nearly finished with Kindergarten. Last Friday Cole's class performed a collection of patriotic songs. The Kindergarteners were adorable beyond words. Mrs. Sheaffer was choked up at the end and joked that all our children actually failed this year and would be repeating Kindergarten next year . A ploy to not give them up to the 1st grade :). Cole is super excited to move on to the first grade but not before we have a super fun summer. The pressure is on mom! I am hoping to have play dates galore, movies, pool time, and maybe a few secrets up my sleeves too!

Brooks is anxiously awaiting his brother's return to our daily routine. His vocabulary continues to expand . My favorite words he has spoken lately are "because" and " I don't know", because they make me giggle coming from a 2 year old. He is as rambunctious as ever, tackling without notice and taking prisoners at every chance. Brooks is also my shopping companion and dress advisor :). As much as I love spending time with him, it will be nice to have Cole at home to keep him busy.

No comments: