Thursday, December 23, 2010

T minus 2 days


and counting! Wow, the Holiday season has flown by but with a couple of days to go we are all ready! The shopping is done, the presents are wrapped, and the cookies are baked. My last mission, completed last night, was to find a turkey large enough to feed the crew showing up here for Christmas day. We are hosting our first Christmas meal this year and I am hoping it will be a success. I have been very unmotivated to do Christmas cards this year and for once I have not been in a panic about it. The cards are ordered, just not sent! I'm thinking they'll be Happy New Year's cards :)

The boys are all geared up too. I think the closeness of the day is beginning to sink in with Cole. More and more presents are piling up under the tree. I just hope he understands they are not all for him!

Merry Christmas...almost :)

No comments: