Friday, May 28, 2010

Bittersweet endings...and some fun too!

Cole's last day of preschool was this week. I am terribly sad about this. That's not to say that I am not looking forward to our move ~ whenever that happens ~ but I am not sure that we'll EVER find a preschool that will ever be as wonderful. Their focus is just right ~ play. The staff is wonderful. They are there because they want to be and there is very little turnover. The director herself, Chris, sent her children to this school. Alas, all good things come to an end and to end the year there was a traveling petting zoo with the cutest baby bunnies I have ever seen.
We've also spent some time recently meeting new baby girl Autumn Le, the precious package of our dear friends Shea, Chris and Mason, as well as, attempting a family outing to go strawberry picking. I grew up going on adventures to pick fruit and I thought the boys (well one of them at this point) would enjoy this....guess Cole is a little too young to appreciate it yet! There were farm animals there too so I suppose he enjoyed that part. Cole's school also celebrated his birthday complete with cookie monster cupcakes. I had a lot of fun making them :)

No comments: