Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Testing 1...2...3


So one of our big Holiday gifts was a video camera. Craig and I had decided we were much more of the still picture type but I've always been a little envious of friends and the video they have of their kids. Well...never fear...Pap steps in and gives us a way too generous gift. Not just any video camera but the mega of them all...complete with its own hard-drive. So now all I have to do is figure out how to use the thing, transfer the video to the computer, edit it, post it, archive it...phew. I'm exhausted just thinking about all of it. So whether we use it weekly, monthly or heck yearly, we'll have some cute clips of the Little Man.

Here's my first attempt...Cole bath time. He just learned to blink this week and still one of my favs...his version of "moooooooom".

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing pics and even a video of little Cole, he is ADORABLE! We will be in town in Feb and would love to catch up with you!

We would love to have you come here and hang out as well, we still have room for all of you and would love to catch up!

Love,
Jenn, Loren, Gracyn, and Lowry