Monday, January 29, 2007

One Sick Fellow

...it seems that the month in between Christmas and now all we have done is nurse our little one back to health. First a cold with cough...and I thought that was bad, but a fever surely tops it all. Cole caught a virus...although not diagnosed by the doc (he said it was a stomach virus going around)...we think it was roseola and it sent his temperature to a blazing 104 for 3 days. Then came the rash just when I thought things had turned the corner and of course, the pediatrician was closed!

Either way our little man has returned (Thank God) and although a little cranky from the incessant teething (#5 is here...#6 on the way) he's generally himself again. Maybe now I can go to the bathroom without holding him :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better. Dylan had roseola as a tyke too. It was awful and our doctor didn't believe us either!!!! Enjoy your solo potty time. I always do! :) Erin