Monday, November 06, 2006

Half a year

Wow I can't believe our little one is 6 months old today. During that time he has captured my heart in a way that I cannot begin to describe and is well on his way to becoming a "Momma's boy". Craig watch out!

Each evening I can't wait for the morning to come so that I can wake up to his smiling face, which melts my heart each and every day. On the weekends, we cherish the mornings when the 3 of us can hang out in bed..even if it means that we don't get to sleep in anymore.

It's amazing how much he's changed our lives. Even Craig, who was so frightened at the prospect of a little one, turned to me before we both drifted off last night and said "take good care of him while i'm gone" (leaving for a short business trip the next morning). Awwwwwww!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This photo is too cute to not comment on...but I'm speechless!