Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Oh the weather outside is...

cold! Regardless, we have been having fun. To remain sane, the boys and I have bundled up and braved the cold heading for the playground, the backyard, or to our neighbors' for a little outside time...of course, followed by hot chocolate. Cole and Jackson have hit it off as pals, if only they could keep the pesky siblings out of the way! Brooks hit a very cranky period at the end of January~ mild fever, wanted to be held constantly~ I think he's out of it now and what do you know, tooth #7 is here. I hope that is all the crankiness was...and I hope it doesn't return!
We have begun the kitchen renovation in the new house and the boys are enjoying helping dad with the fun. Craig had to cut a hole in the floor from the basement to the kitchen and we had a jolly good time shoving things up and down that hole! I think we ought to keep the opening and scare the pants off our guests! The winter doldrums are definitely here and I am anxiously awaiting springs return. I am ready to be rid of winter coats and ready to see some signs of life outside~ I sure hope there are crocuses around here somewhere. If not, Cole and I will definitely have to plant some!

No comments: