Sunday, July 25, 2010

On the Move

At Brooks' 9 month check up this past week we discovered that he has fallen way off his weight growth curve. Could it be a problem with my milk supply? Regardless we are now supplementing with formula which adds yet another thing to my daily routine! Of course, since it is his well being we are speaking of, I'll do it without a fuss but blah! right in the middle of our move!

Speaking of move...we have created a disaster area of the house this weekend in preparation for the big move. This past week was a blur of home inspections, paperwork and signatures all while Craig was working himself to death at his job! Calgon take me away! I look forward to a day when things get a little slower and easier but for now this is our new grind.

Brooks has taken it upon himself to begin crawling through all of this! It's a labored movement right now...looks like he needs a good ole spray of WD-40 to his joints... but it fascinates me to watch him. He is equally interested in pulling up on everything so I am curious to see how quickly cruising around the furniture happens. For once I will be happy when we have carpet in the new house...I am sure there will be fewer big bumps. For now we deal with several a day from falling on the hardwood floors :( Brooks also got his second tooth recently!

No comments: