Monday, July 21, 2008

Back to Basics

So I was going to post a hilarious video clip of Cole singing his favorite song but technology has got the best of me. What good is having a video camera if you can't get the video into a usable form? What mother has hours to spend to convert, edit, etc a video clip in order to share the moments with friends and family? It seems I'll have to stick with the basics...my trusty ole camera (well not that basic, it is digital!).

Onto more basics....our evenings lately have been spent taking bike rides and watching baseball. Cole absolutely loves both! I think he just likes spending time with his dad.

Speaking of...Craig is finally finished with bathroom renovations. Hip hip hooray! We are thrilled to finally have him back into the mix for our weekend activities spent at the park, pool or just hanging out.

No comments: